In 1776-82 years on the outskirts of Moscow near St. Petersburg tract on vacant lands owned in those days Vysokopetrovsky Monastery, the famous Moscow architect Mikhail Kazakov [http://um.mos.ru/personalities/2173/] lifted Petrovsky access (track) Palace [http://um.mos.ru/houses/petrovskiy_putevoy_dvorets/]. In 1812, during the Moscow fire, it housed Napoleon rate. After the Emperor of the French moved here in the Kremlin Palace burned and severely damaged by fire. During restoration work in the 1820s near the palace pitched park, called Petrovsky. To do this, the Treasury purchased the neighboring property. Works were supervised by the Director of the Commission on the structure of Moscow, Major General AA Bashilov. In landscaping attended by prominent architects of the time IT Taman, AA Menelaws, MD Bykovskii [http://um.mos.ru/personalities/9870/]. The park has been arranged three radial avenues and central - Palace, dug ponds, wooden building summer theater. In 1837, at the Petrovsky Park staged Vauxhall - suburban pleasure institution. Near the park there are numerous cottages. In the 1840s, on the initiative of truckers, and especially AD Naryshkin, was built the church of the Annunciation [http://um.mos.ru/houses/tserkov_blagoveshcheniya_v_petrovskom_parke/] in Petrovsky Park, designed by architect FF Richter. The temple has survived to the present day. In the 1990s, it was restored and now operates. Since the middle of the XIX century in Petrovsky Park opened a number of restaurants in town. The most famous of them - "Yar", who moved here from the garden "Hermitage" with Bozhedomka in 1851. The first half-century it was located in a wooden structure, but in 1910 the architect AE Erichson [http://um.mos.ru/personalities/5103/] commissioned by the then owner of the restaurant AA Sudakova erected stone building. In the 1950s it was seriously rebuilt, and there is a hotel "Sovetskaya» [http://um.mos.ru/houses/gostinitsa_sovetskaya/] of the same restaurant. In addition to the "Yar" is appropriate to recall and a number of institutions Petrovsky Park, such as restaurants "Eldorado", "Mauritania", "Strelna". Just the restaurant "Mauritania» [http://um.mos.ru/houses/restoran-mavritaniya/] Katusha Maslova from the novel LN Tolstoy [http://um.mos.ru/personalities/4357/] «Resurrection" slipped a hefty dose of sleeping pills Smelkov merchant. After the revolution, the restaurant is closed, and in 1935, located Institute of Aviation Medicine, which originated in the bowels of the domestic space biology and medicine. Within its walls were working on the preparation of the first flights into space dogs. In 2008, near the building on Tepliy alley was a bronze monument to the dog Laika. Has survived and the building of the restaurant "El Dorado" (Red Army Street, d. 1), erected in 1908 by architect ND Polikarpov project, designed by renowned architect LN Kekusheva [http://um.mos.ru/personalities/2176/]. Of dachas Petrovsky Park should be noted villa Nicholas Ryabushinsky "Black Swan» [http://um.mos.ru/houses/villa_chernyy_lebed/], built by architect VD Adamovich and VM Mayat in 1909 in the neoclassical style, located on the Naryshkin alley (d. 5, p. 1). In Soviet times, in 1928, the territory of the Petrovsky Park project architect A. Langman and LZ Cherikover for the All-Union sports days, dedicated to the first five-year plan for the development of the national economy of the USSR, was built by the famous stadium "Dynamo". And 10 years later by his side opened metro station of the same name [http://um.mos.ru/houses/stantsiya_metro_dinamo/]. Theater buildings of the XIX century, the building of the casino to this day have not been preserved. Petrovsky Park ponds were filled during the second half of the twentieth century.