Самые красивые и интересные места в Москве — Узнай Москву. Портал Узнай Москву собрал для вас лучшие исторические и памятные места в Москве. Все еще не знаете какие знаменитые места стоит посетить для прогулки? Старые святые и известные живописные главные достопримечательности Москвы ждут вас на страницах нашего сайта.
Не забудьте про мобильное приложение — с ним бродить по городу гораздо интереснее.
“Shvivaya Gorka” - this strange name was given to the south-west slope of the Tagansky Hill in the Zayauzie (behind the Yauza river) - nowadays they are Verhnyaya Radishevskaya, Yauzskaya and Goncharnaya streets.
Central park of culture and recreation named after Maxim Gorky (Gorky park)
The park for culture and recreation opened on August 12, 1928 and occupied the territory of the All-Russian Agricultural, Handicraft and Industrial Exhibition operated here since 1923.
Modern Tsaritsyno, and then Chernogryazskaya Heath, were part of the sovereign lands of Kolomenskoye village in 1589.
Boulevard Ring founded on the site of the walls of the White City destroyed by 1780. The last major renovation of the ring completed after the Great Patriotic War, in 1947: shrubs and trees planted, benches installed and iron fence cast.
Tverskaya the street leads to the northwest from the Kremlin. It begins from Manezhnaya Square and terminates at Triumphalnaya square.
Strastnoy boulevard is a wide park consisting of several avenues, located behind the «Rossiya» theater (former “Pushkinsky” cinema theater).
One of the oldest amusement parks in Moscow, that is famous for amusements and theatrical performances that took place there.
All-Russia Exhibition Centre (National Exhibition of the Economic Achievements) is an unique architectural ensemble, where large-scale pavilions of the former republics of the USSR alternate with typical buildings of Soviet villages, and pear alley leads to the pine forest.
Kuskovo Architectural Ensemble formed as a whole in 1750-1770 during Count Peter B. Sheremetev times.
The village Rostokino on Trinity Road
Here there was a herd of cows and monastic mill on Jauze income monastery also brings ferry across the river.
It is believed that the area was founded in 1699. Before the Revolution, the area was called Lefortovo Sloboda in honor of Franz Lefort, situated near the German settlement.
The name "White City" does not have a definitive explanation. It is believed that inside the walls were predominantly white ground, that is not subject to tax.